If you’re tired of juggling multiple remotes for your home entertainment system, then a universal remote is the perfect solution. With a universal remote, you can control all of your devices with just one device, making it easier to switch between channels and streaming services.
In this post, we will focus on GE Universal Remote codes for Hisense Roku TV. We’ll provide an easy-to-follow guide that will help you program your GE universal remote to work seamlessly with your Hisense Roku TV.
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hisense Roku TV
3 Digit Codes: 081, 216, 073, 182
4 Digit Codes (V1) : 1176, 0073, 0081,0182, 0216, 1016
4 Digit Codes (mixed V,/V4) : 5078, 5139, 5209, 5284, 5345
4 Digit Codes (V2) : 5078, 5209, 5284, 5345
4 Digit Codes (V4) : 5078, 5139, 5209, 5284, 5345
4 Digit Codes (All V3,V5,CL3,CL4,CL5,CL6) : 6161, 1651, 6251, 6171, 2081, 5331, 2211, 4671, 2141, 2891, 5341, 0001, 1741, 0671, 4391, 3671, 4381
4 Digit Codes (V3) : 4671, 0671, 2891, 1741, 2081, 2211, 3671, 4381, 4391
4 Digit Codes (V5) : 5331, 4671, 2891, 1741, 0671, 2081, 2211, 3671, 4381, 4391
4 Digit Codes (CL3) : 1651, 2081, 5331, 2891, 4671, 2211, 2141, 1741, 0671, 5341, 3671, 0001, 4381, 4391
4 Digit Codes (CL4) : 6161, 1651, 6171, 2081, 5331, 2891, 2211, 2141, 1741, 6001, 5341, 0001, 0671, 4391
4 Digit Codes (CL5) : 6161, 1651, 6251, 6171, 2081, 5331, 2891, 2211, 2141, 1741, 5341, 0001, 0671, 4391, 6001
4 Digit Codes (CL6) : 6161, 1651, 6251, 6171, 2081, 5331, 2211, 2141, 5341, 0001, 0671, 2891, 1741, 4391
4 Digit Codes (CL3) : 2891, 1741
4 Digit Codes (CL4) : 6171, 6001, 2891, 1741
4 Digit Codes (CL5) : 6171, 6251, 6001, 6381, 2891, 1741
4 Digit Codes (CL6) : 6171, 6251, 6001, 6381, 2891, 1741
4 Digit Codes (mixed V3,V5,CL3,CL4,CL5,CL6) : 6171, 6251, 6001, 6381, 2891, 1741, 5931
How they work together
When you program your GE Universal Remote to work with your Hisense Roku TV, you will be able to control all of the functions of your TV using just one device. This means you won’t have to worry about switching between remotes or keeping track of multiple remotes.
Once programmed correctly, your GE Universal Remote will be able to perform all the same functions as the original remote that came with your Hisense Roku TV such as changing channels, adjusting volume levels and navigating menus.
In summary, by combining a GE Universal Remote Codes For Hisense Roku TV you can streamline your home entertainment experience by controlling all of your devices from one device. In the next section we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to program your GE Universal Remote for use with a Hisense Roku TV.
Understanding Hisense Roku TV and GE Universal Remotes
Hisense Roku TVs are a popular choice for those who want to enjoy streaming services, cable TV, and other entertainment options all in one place. These TVs come pre-installed with the Roku operating system which provides access to hundreds of streaming channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more.
The Hisense Roku TV can be controlled using the remote that comes with the TV or through a compatible universal remote. The remote that comes with the TV is designed specifically for use with the Hisense Roku TV but it may not work with other devices you own.
How Do I Program my GE Universal Remote to my Hisense Roku TV?
Programming your GE Universal Remote Codes For Hisense Roku TV to work with your Hisense Roku TV can seem daunting at first, but it’s actually a straightforward process. Here is a step-by-step guide to programming your remote:
- Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and the device you want to program the remote for.
- Press and hold the “Code Search” button on your GE Universal Remote until the indicator light turns on.
- Press and release the “TV” button on your remote.
- Enter the correct code for your Hisense Roku TV using the number buttons on your remote. You can find a list of codes in the instruction manual that came with your GE Universal Remote or by visiting their website.
- After entering the code, press the “Power” button to test if the remote is working correctly with your TV. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 4 and 5 using a different code from the list until you find one that works.
- Once you have found a code that works, press and release the “Enter” button to save it.
- Finally, test all of the functions of your GE Universal Remote such as changing channels or adjusting volume levels to ensure everything is working properly.
Explanation of each step
- Step 1: This ensures that both devices are turned on and ready for programming.
- Step 2: This puts your remote into programming mode.
- Step 3: This sets up the remote to send commands specifically for controlling TVs.
- Step 4: This is where you enter a specific code that corresponds to your Hisense Roku TV model.
- Step 5: This tests whether or not you entered a correct code by seeing if it responds to basic commands like turning off/on power.
- Step 6: If you found a working code then this saves it so that next time you use it, no need to enter again.
- Step 7: This checks all other functions of television like changing channels or adjusting volume levels etcetera.
If you encounter any issues while programming, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Double-check that you are using the correct code for your specific Hisense Roku TV model.
- Make sure there are no obstructions blocking signals between remote and device during programming process.
- Try resetting both devices (remote and TV) before beginning programming again from scratch.
- If none of these solutions work, consult GE customer support for further assistance.
By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to program your GE Universal Remote to work seamlessly with your Hisense Roku TV in no time!
Using Your GE Universal Remote with Hisense Roku TV
Now that you have successfully programmed your GE Universal Remote to work with your Hisense Roku TV, let’s explore how to use the remote to control your TV.
Using your GE Universal Remote with your Hisense Roku TV is as simple as using the original remote that came with the TV. Here are some basic functions and how to access them:
- Power on/off: Press the “Power” button on the remote to turn your TV on or off.
- Changing channels: Use the number buttons on the remote to enter a specific channel number or use the up/down arrow buttons to navigate through channels.
- Adjusting volume: Use the up/down arrow buttons on the remote to increase or decrease volume levels.
- Accessing streaming services: Press the “Home” button on your remote to access Roku’s home screen and navigate through different streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more.
Can you use a universal remote with a Hisense Roku TV?
Yes, you can use a universal remote with a Hisense Roku TV. A GE Universal Remote is one example of a universal remote that can be programmed to work with your Hisense Roku TV.
How do I pair my universal remote to my Roku?
To pair your universal remote to your Roku, you will need to follow these steps:
Turn on your TV and Roku device.
Press and hold the “Setup” button on your GE Universal Remote until the red light turns on.
Enter the code for your device (in this case, Hisense) using the number buttons on the remote.
Press the “Power” button on the remote to test if it works.
If successful, your GE Universal Remote should now work with your Hisense Roku TV.
Can I program a universal remote to a Roku TV?
Yes, you can program a universal remote to work with your Roku TV. However, not all universal remotes are compatible with all models of Roku TVs. It’s important to check the compatibility of your specific model of universal remote and Roku TV before attempting to pair them.
In general, programming a universal remote involves entering specific codes for each device that you want it to control. These codes are typically found in the user manual or online documentation provided by the manufacturer of both devices.
In conclusion, using a GE Universal Remote with your Hisense Roku TV offers many benefits such as convenience, ease of use, and the ability to control multiple devices with just one remote. With its customizable shortcuts and voice search capabilities, you can enhance your viewing experience without having to juggle multiple remotes.
We recommend that readers try programming their own GE Universal Remote by following the step-by-step guide provided in this article. It may seem daunting at first, but it’s a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes.
Overall, we believe that using a GE Universal Remote is a great investment for anyone who wants to simplify their entertainment setup and optimize their viewing experience. So what are you waiting for? Try programming your own remote today and enjoy the benefits of seamless control over all of your devices!